Notes on first two appearances (Ed Sullivan Theatre and Miami Beach):
- really feels like John is in the background compared to other three - although he is amused
- seems like Paul sings lead on *every* song until second song (This Boy) in their second performance in Miami
- Lots of crowd reactions to Ringo closeups
- Great guitar work (and harmonizing) by George
- Never knew Davy Jones appeared as a kid on first episode
- In second show, although he pronounces it right in first show, Ed keeps referring to Miami as Miama
- Mitzi Gaynor absoutely KILLS in her appearance on the second show. She is like a 1964 Madonna (attire, dancing, appeal, etc, except with a much stronger voice).